How Tow Shop Works
Important Note about Orders
An existing customer account with Alberta Motor Association, with payment on file, is currently required for ordering parts on Tow Shop.
Setting up an account with us is easy: call 1-877-426-2333 to find out more!
How to order using our site:
- Browse or search for the parts you need in our Parts Catalogue (You can search by part #, part name, or keywords. You can browse by part category or vendor).
- Add the parts you want to purchase to your online shopping cart by clicking "Add to Cart." Remember to set the quantity of parts that you want.
- When you're ready to order, click "Check Out" in your shopping cart.
- If you already have an online account, you will be prompted to sign in. If you don't have an online account, you'll be asked to create one. It's quick and simple, and allows you to save your shipping and contact information so it pre-fills every time you order. It also allows you to check the status of your order in the future, and view past orders as well.
- Confirm that your order is correct, then click "Complete Order."
- Once we receive your order, Tow Shop will follow up with you by phone to confirm your order, payment and shipping options.
- After confirmation is complete, Tow Shop will process your order. You will receive email notifications as your items are shipped, and you can always call or email for updates on your order.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 1-877-426-2333.